Saturday 12 September 2015

The LONGEST "Pasar Malam" in Malaysia ! Located at Setia Alam

Well, this is the first blog in my life ! I would like to blog about "Malaysia Record The Longest Pasar Malam in Malaysia" . Sound great right... At first i was thought just about 1km +, but is 2.3km long ... 

(this picture is take it from Google.)
Is about 23km+ from hotel i stay (subang jaya) to there. I and my bf use about 30min to reach there. When we reach there is about 8:30pm, we walk about 1 hour + to hunt our dinner. (Actually we not even walk a quarter part of the night market... haha >_< ) We spend about RM30+ for some food , look down for more pic of food we had bought and ate :P

We didn't eat this, because was too crowded and lazy to wait. The cost is about RM12 for 3
(Picture taken by me .)

This big "sotong" taste so good and juice...
Small size : RM 8
Medium size : RM 9
Large Size : RM 10
(Picture taken by me .)
The seller is nice, he will help you cut in perfect size pieces for you, so that you're able to eat easily...


Actually i no take much picture, because i'm busy to hunt for good food. haha ... Down attached with sweet stuff.
I think most of girl interested with this XL macaroon sandwich .. (Picture taken by me .)

This "CUBE" tart taste good, and the fruit on top is fresh... worth it to buy and have a bite
1 piece is RM2, 6pieces is RM10. (I'm so sad, because i scare i can't finish i only bought 3 pieces)(Picture taken by me .)
Beside a lot of food, there's also selling a lot of  "special & creative " food and drink ...  For example (look down )
I can't take proper pic, because too many people stand on that stall.. The drink is put in a bulb ! so creative
(Picture taken by me .)
I'm going to bed now. so i gonna end my blog now... 所谓 “ho chiak , ho kun " 
haha :D Thanks for reading my blog ...

Location : Jalan Setia Prima A U13/A, Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor. (if you are using waze can just type "setia alam pasar malam")

Operation Hours : 6pm - 11pm (EVERY SATURDAY only )


No comments:

Post a Comment